Thursday, December 2, 2010

Maestro Please!

Allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Aimée. I like to think of myself as a witty, intellectual person and a pretty face. I was born with a wild hair and a sassy mouth to back it up.

Lately, I have felt the need for adventure. Something new and exciting. Maybe a blog? Yeah sure a blog. A place created solely for myself. My thoughts and feelings put into words for the world read. I came to the conclusion after being out of school awhile that I haven't really done much of anything worth feeling accomplished about. Sure I have made advancements in life, but nothing that gives you that "I did it" feeling.

I am starting this project in hopes that I can discover more about myself. Answer questions such as who am I and what I really stand for. To discover things I really love and things that I just put up with.
This will be a place to clear my mind of thoughts that just won't seem to leave until spoken to someone.

Hopefully, my life will seem as interesting to you out there as it does to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment